Is there a difference in CMAT and SNAP 2022 eligibility criteria?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) administers the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission to MBA/PGDM programmes. One of India’s most popular MBA entry examinations is the CMAT.
Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness, and Innovation and Entrepreneurship are among the topics included in the CMAT question exam. The CMAT is worth a total of 400 points. It is a three-hour computer-based test that takes place online (CBT).
CMAT and SNAP Eligibility Criteria
SNAP 2022 is a computer-based exam used to gain admission to over 26 MBA/MSc. programmes offered by 15 SIU-associated institutions across the globe. The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is administered by Symbiosis International (Deemed) University (SNAP). Students’ skills in General English, Quantitative-Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, and Analytical & Logical Reasoning are assessed in the SNAP test.
Candidates must meet the following basic requirements before applying for CMAT:
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognised institution.
- CMAT 2022 is open to students in their senior year of high school. However, they must have a valid passing certificate at the time of application.
- In CMAT, there is no minimum percent requirement for graduation.
To take the exam, you must fulfil the Symbiosis International Deemed University’s SNAP qualifying conditions (SIU). Aspirants should be aware that the admissions criterion for SNAP 2022 and MBA will change. The MBA programme and college selected determine admission eligibility. Please review the chart below to find out whether you are eligible for SNAP.
Registration Process for CMAT and SNAP
The CMAT test registration period closed on March 17. The CMAT 2022 application form was accessible on the official CMAT NTA website (https://cmat.nta.nic.in/). To take the test, candidates must first complete an online application form. The stages in the CMAT registration and application procedure are as follows:
- Name, date of birth, email address, and phone number are required to register online.
- After completing registration through OTP/email, a CMAT account and user ID are created.
- Fill the CMAT 2022 application, including personal and academic information.
- CMAT 2022 registration costs may be paid online with a credit/debit card. You also need to submit a passport-size photo and a scanned signature in the required format.
To register for SNAP, follow these steps:
- Fill up the essential information on the SNAP Test webpage.
- You will get your SNAP ID and password after completing and submitting the SNAP online registration form. Use the login credentials to go to the SNAP test official website and fill the SNAP application form.
- Make sure to have your most recent scanned colour passport-size photo at hand (it’s best if your picture isn’t older than three months).
- Information cannot be modified after the SNAP application has been filed, so candidates must be careful and provide accurate information, including their name, date of birth, phone number, and email address.
- The SNAP Test registration and application fee payment process for Symbiosis institutions’ MBA programmes have been considerably simplified. The test fee and application fee may now be paid online via the SNAP Test website.
- Corrections, if any, in the SNAP application form should be made as soon as possible. With the exception of the designated test city, changes will be allowed only until the SNAP Registration deadline.
- After the SNAP Registration deadline exam, no modifications will be allowed.
- After applicants have paid their SNAP Online Test costs, no requests for test city corrections or revisions will be considered.