A Mining & Mineral Processing Engineer is working behind the scenes at 911Metallurgy Corp. to assist you in selecting the ideal process equipment and extraction techniques.
With a concentration of under 500 TPD, 911MPE has what mining experts refer to as the pilot-plant scale mining operation or “artisanal” mining operations as its target market. Gold, silver, and other precious metals can be extracted, in addition to the traditional base metals like copper, lead, zinc, nickel, and molybdenum. Since so much of our small-scale machinery is portable, you may process as little as a few kilograms (pounds) each day and pursue your passion on a shoestring budget.
From crushing and grinding to classification, dredging, gravity separation, flotation, pumps, water treatment, and smelting, you may get mineral processing equipment from us. There is also a series of lab apparatus, ovens, and furnaces.
A small-scale miner’s permit
which is not significantly more difficult to get, and will enable you to 25,000 tons per year (75 TPD). A Minero Artesanal license in Peru, for example, permits mining claims of up to 1000 Hectares and a maximum plant capacity of 25 tons per day.
A Pequeo Minero permit permits mining claims
A Pequeo Minero permit permits mining claims with a maximum plant capacity of 350 tons per day and an area of up to 2000 Hectares.
In Chile, a Pequeo Minero permission provides for a maximum plant capacity of 275 tons per day and a Minero Artesanal license allows for a maximum plant capacity of 50 tons per month. You can get the small scale gold mining equipment you need on 911MPE.com.
LIST OF GOLD MINING EQUIPMENT
Identifying the sort of gold mining you are conducting and the available budget is the first step in creating a comprehensive list of gold mining equipment. Alluvial hard rock, eluvial, or placer deposits are relevant to the kind of mining.
The capital budget you must provide for purchasing your equipment determines the size of mining you wish to do and has an impact on your mining operation’s long-term operational expenses.
The majority of the material available online lists gold mining equipment for beginning miners, including tools like gold pans, metal detectors, tiny sluice boxes, blue bowls, geologist rock picks, soil scoops, and hand screens/classifiers. The things that were just stated are more akin to tools and equipment for gold prospecting than for actual mining.
I’ll post below what I believe to be the three main equipment lists for mining operations. Now keep in mind that a metallurgist is writing. Since process equipment is my area of expertise, it is mostly what will be covered. This won’t be perfect.
EQUIPMENT FOR HARD ROCK GOLD MINING
- Equipment for Diamond Drilling
- Earth Moving Equipment Excavator/Backhoe Truck Scooptram Front-end loader
- Vibrating grizzly feeders, an ore bin, an apron feeder, a belt conveyor, and/or a shovel can be used for extremely small-scale mining to transport and distribute ore.
- Rock Crushing Equipment consists of a rock breaker, jaw, cone, roll, and laboratory crushers.
- Grinding tools (and the related grinding medium) include SAG mill, rod mill, ball mill, and hammer mills.
- Hydrocyclones and spiral classifiers are examples of classification equipment.
- Jigs, an iCON-Falcon concentrator, a sluice, a shaker table, and a furnace are examples of gravity gold recovery equipment.
- Gold flotation tools (in some but all cases) Regrind Mill; • Cleaner flotation cells; Rougher flotation cells
- CIL/CIP agitated and aerated leach tanks; trash screens; desorption units; electrowinning cells; furnaces; 9.
- Merrill-Gold Crowe’s Leaching Equipment includes agitated and aerated leach tanks, trash screens, CCD thickeners, a Merrill-Crowe system (tower, etc.), a filter press, a retort, a flux preparation system, and a furnace.
- Pumps and agitated tanks for slurry transportation and storage
- Filtration press, dewatering screen, slurry pumps, holding tanks, filtrate tanks, and overflow tanks are all included in the dry tailings disposal system. Water treatment system; Cyanide detox/destruction system
- Thickener, Drum or Disk Filter, SuperSac Bagging System (for Larger >100 TPD Plants Only) Flotation Concentrate Drying and Storage
- Excavator, Dry washer, Gold wash plant, Trommel, Shaker deck, Centrifugal gold concentrator, Derocker, and other ELUVIAL gold mining equipment
- Excavator, Suction-cutter Dredge, Portable Gold Dredge, Wash Plant, Trommel, Shaker Deck/Screen/Grizzly, Sluice Box, Highbankers, Slurry Pumps, and Gravity Concentrator for Fine Gold Recovery are all examples of placer gold mining equipment.
- Shaker table; Duplex Jig
- Pulverizers, XRF analyzers, assay furnaces, and gold smelting equipment are examples of general equipment for all types of gold mining.
MINING EQUIPMENT OR METHODS TO AVOID
Mercury, suction dredging, which is illegal in certain locations, and unrestrained cyanide usage are among the items to be avoided.
Small miners and hobbyist gold prospectors frequently classify some entry-level mining equipment, such as metal detectors, as mining equipment. Gold Cube, Goldhog mat, sluice box, Mini Black Magic, Desert Fox, Pro-Camel, Gold Genie Spiral Gold Wheel, Rock Tumblers & Polishing Kits, Crazy Crusher Rock Crusher, and K&M rock crushers are just a few of the things on this list. Visit our mining equipment blog for more information.